- Category: Terms & Conditions
- Published on Thursday, 05 December 2013 02:11
- Written by Fred Kray
The Pit Bulletin Legal News Network is dedicated to reporting news and legal developments as well as sharing advocacy information relating to breed discriminatory legislation. We also analyze city, county and state laws to determine if they meet constitutional requirements. Having said that, we also want to have some fun! Keep in mind that while there may be disagreement on some of the issues discussed, we are all, ultimately, working to improve the lives of innocent dogs targeted by breed discrimination. We encourage you to keep this spirit of cooperation in mind while participating in discussions. This positive atmosphere of discussion is illustrated by our guidelines below.
- Please do not use profanity in your comments.
- Please do not post personal attacks or excessive or explicit criticism of others, whether they be individuals or organizations.
- You must be over 13 to post comments.
- Please avoid excessive negativity and incitement and/or approval of violent or illegal activities.
- Please do not post unlawful or objectionable content, including unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, graphic, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material. This includes abbreviations meant to convey profanity and statements that someone should be killed, shot or otherwise die as a result of something they have done.
- We do not allow advertising of any kind. We are a news, legal, and advocacy organization, please do not ask us to post dogs for adoption, fan pages, petitions or other content to be shared on our page.
- Please avoid spamming and/or off topic material.
- If you use multiple log ins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying users you may have action taken against you.
PBLNN will remove content, posts and messages which do not follow the above guidelines. We reserve the right to delete any contributions, post, or comment, or take action against any acccount, at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, permanent bans of your IP address. We further reserve the right to modify or expand the above guidelines as necessary.